Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 9...and what a great day it is!!
My dear friend Kristina treated me with a birthday celebration full of crafty-ness! She picked me up at 9:30 this morning and off we went to the Creating Keepsake Convention. She signed us up for two classes, a Technique Tuesday card class and a Tattered Angels/Heidi Swapp class. We walked around the vendor fair and maybe found a thing or two we couldn't live without ;) I learned some new techniques in both classes, had lunch and just had some really good (and much needed) girlfriend time & conversation. She spoiled me with a goodie bag filled with some Stampin' Up yummy-ness and then on the way home a necklace filled with bling of a heart with wings & a crown....just like my Studio Pink business logo!!!!

The background page is from the Tattered Angels class, the glimmer mist is soooo fun to play with and as you can see the results are amazing!!! When I get the album put together, I'll post more pictures.
Kristina, thank you again for an amazing day!!! Your generosity and friendship today is something i will treasure always!!
Tomorrow is day 10... and I can hardly wait to play with all my new stuff :) Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: