Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 13 people....who da thunk? :)

I got this sweet stamp at the Creating Keepsake convention this past weekend and couldn't wait to color her with my Copic's. I can't remember who the stamp is made by, I will post it later :) It is an easel card, so once you open it, you can set it on your desk and enjoy it!
When this challenge started, I did not really think about how I was going to do it, or even make it everyday. However, I did think about the end result. I have done goal setting workshops, Women Leadership seminars and self awareness courses and one of the things I have taken with me from all of them is: Picture the end result. I am not going to say 'I want a blog that will be successful and inspiring'....what I am telling myself is: I WILL have a blog that is successful and inspiring! :) One of my favorite things to do is read crafty blogs, I get so inspired and excited to craft and play. I am thrilled that I am finally living my dream! I am grateful for Rhonna's challenge....for the extra push to get me motivated...I can hardly wait for what my next 21 day challenge goal will be......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: