Sunday, November 07, 2010

Another card from my scrap paper box, i'm thinking that this will be a great way to use up some of my scraps! I painted and glittered my Tim Holtz birdcage die (i used grungeboard), some rolled glue dots to get the dimension and Bo Bunny dot paper for the background. The quotes is one of my favorites and it is Quotopia #50347 stamp... i have no clue what company, there is nothing else on the packaging. It was nice to use some spring like colors, it's been gray outside :( Is it too early to complain about winter??? ha! I am off to go journal in my art journal, i already decorated the page :)

My mom stopped by today to finish up a Teresa Collins travel album (I tought it for a class at Scrapbook Nook in Kent, WA) she couldn't make the class, so she needed some of the stamps i used and also my Bind-it-All. Maybe my goal for the next 21 day Challenge should be to clean my studio so we could each have a chair to sit on!!!
We are going to Josie's (my sister-n-law) house for dinner tonight, yummy! I'm looking forward to seeing her, it's been a while!! Sooooo, gotta go!! Have a great night and remember to: Honor Your Creative Soul!! (that's my business tag line-love it!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: