Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 8...First week...I did it!
I used a bunch of scraps and some odds and ends from some of my past leftover class kits.

Come on...who doesn't love the Bazzill paper flowers? The Graphic 45 cherry paper?

The leaf ribbon ??? I want some in silver...can't ya just see it for holiday cards -OMG!!

I went to dinner with my parents tonight and to the Village Theater in Issaquah to see "Ann of Green Gables" it was a fun night and a great play.The lead was amazing and her voice...beautiful!
I was worried about stickin' to my action step for my 21 day challenge goal today. I took my pile of scraps into work today and was hoping i wouldn't be home to late to post on my blog. It's after 11:30pm and I've been up since 6:00am for work. And you know what...on my drive home i thought ....i could just do it... sooooo YAY ME!! I DID!!! and good night :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: