Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 12!
Here is the Gratitude Journal I taught at Scrapbook Nook tonight. It has a monthly divider page, with a gratitude quote and pages to journal about what what your grateful for. Each monthly page has a different quote and design.


Today was a challenging day dealing with my doctors from the UW Pain clinic and my surgeons office. I have been struggling with chronic nerve pain since my foot surgery almost 3 years ago... the lack of communication between offices and the treatments they want to try has been a nightmare. Needless to say to come up with a grateful thought today has been tough....I am grateful for another day of life and the chance to do something I love (teaching creative classes) will be my entry today. And I made it through one more day of my 21 day challenge :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue Ellen said...

Rock On Sister!! I am greatful....wait for it....YOU!!! Love you!!