Sunday, May 13, 2007

briana and i at our mother's day dinner. we were lucky to share it with josie, my sister-in-law and her family and also my mother and father-in-law patty & glenn. my mom was out of town and i got to see her later that night when i gave her a ride home from the airport :)
michael brought me these beautiful flowers, my favorite latte and made me breakfast!
bri made me these amazing flowers at school...they are plastic which is soooo cool because, i will be able to keep them forever!!

michael and i also got our new appliances this past weekend!!!! yippeeeee! i now have more than one burner to cook on....and a dishwasher that really works without having to almost pre-wash them :)




1 comment:

Ronda said...

I am very excited for your new appliances in your beautiful kitchen!

Happy Mothers Day to you!!